If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, we understand this is not an easy time for you. Your mind is likely spinning with questions like:
- How can I raise a baby?
- How can I get by financially?
- What about school and work?
- Where will I live?
- Are there services in Toronto to help me?
- What medical appointments need to be scheduled?
- What about the child’s father, my parents, my friends?
- I don’t feel able to parent, how can I contact a couple who is wanting to adopt a child?
We can assist you with community resource referrals (housing, adoption, medical, legal, educational, health, financial, etc.) and information that can help you in your decision. We also offer in-house resources such as prenatal education, various support and planning courses, as well as mentor support for moms.
Free Parenting Preparation Program
The Life Boat Program offers personalized studies designed to help you plan for the birth of your baby and consider changes you want for your future.
- Who am I?
- Where am I now?
- Decision Making
- Parenting or Placing
- Parenting Expectations
- Community Resources
- Financial Planning
Make an appointment to find out about the Life Boat Course.