Our Mission: is to provide compassionate community support to women and families facing an unexpected pregnancy so that they can thrive without seeing abortion as their only option.
Our Vision: We envision a city where no woman faces an unexpected pregnancy alone; where every mother and father has access to care, support, and community; and where parents and their unborn children are treasured by all.
- Dignity: Celebrating the intrinsic & incalculable worth of all
- Integrity: Transparency, trustworthiness, and stewardship
- Care: Committed, compassionate, and personalized support
- Thriving: Everyone reaching their God-given potential
- Love: Loving God, loving others
Since 1984 Pregnancy Care Centre Toronto has served families funded by donations from individuals, businesses and churches. If you want to make a donation or be a part of our support community, visit pccfriends.ca. Our annual audited statements are available on request.