We are here for you.
Services and Activities:
- Confidential emotional support
- Help creating a parenting plan while you continue with your education
- Free pregnancy tests
- Confidential support and mentoring
- Educational meetings
- Providing connections to community resources and services
- Club promotion throughout campus
- Promoting and creating an affirming environment throughout Ryerson for pregnant students who want to continue their education
Inclusive. We will provide support to ALL students no matter their race, religion, gender or political views.
Courageous. We will be courageous as well as instill courage in those who continue their pregnancy while in school
Compassionate. We are compassionate towards all students and will support their decisions and choices during their pregnancy.
About the Ryerson Pregnancy Care Group
What can a student expect when setting up an appointment?
Why is RPC affiliated with the Pregnancy Care Centre?
Since you are not medical professionals, how can I trust the information?
Is the RPC a Pro-Life Organization?
Does the RPC provide abortion services?
Do you support people who choose abortion?
Comments from the Ryerson Community:
“My mom had me while she was in college, and what RPC is doing is really great.”
“I wish this group had been there when I was a student at Ryerson and I was pregnant.”
Appointment Times: Mondays: 10am-12pm
*Please contact us if you would like to request an appointment at a different time