What help is there in raising a baby?
There will never be a ‘perfect’ time to raise a baby. Whether a pregnancy is planned or not, your mind is likely spinning with questions like:
- How can I get by financially?
- What about school?
- What about my career?
- Where will I live?
- What if I have to be a single mom?
- Are there services in Toronto to help me?
- What medical appointments need to be scheduled?
- And if I don’t have OHIP?
- What about the child’s father, my parents, my friends?
Free Parenting Resources
Explore six available sessions that other new parents have found helpful in their preparation journey. These sessions are designed to help you plan for the birth of your baby and consider changes you want for your future. It is also an opportunity to address the goals you had before your pregnancy, setting long and short term goals, and identifying any areas you feel you may need more support. Some of the topics are: making good decisions, realities of parenting and financial budgeting.
Make an appointment to get more information on these parenting resource sessions.